Вернуться   Дизайнерский форум » ВЕБ-ПРОГРАММИРОВАНИЕ » ASP, Perl, PHP и MySQL

Help please...

Обсуждение темы Help please... в разделе ASP, Perl, PHP и MySQL, часть категории ВЕБ-ПРОГРАММИРОВАНИЕ; I found some of the things I was looking for but now I have another problem: I found some asp \ JS stuff ...

Закрытая тема

Опции темы
Старый 31.01.2007, 23:46   #1
I found some of the things I was looking for but now I have another problem:
I found some asp \ JS stuff I needed like forums\guest books and etc...
When I open the *.rar file there are a lot of files with a a format that I'm not familiar with.. their name are "config" "active" and so on (The format is: active server document) plus a lot of pictures and ususally an ACCESS file (I guess its the database) How do I use it? I mean how to mix it into the site??

Старый 31.01.2007, 23:46
Ссылки
Старый 01.02.2007, 06:54   #2
Кстати, под окошком быстрого ответа, есть [ русская клавиатура ], если вы говорите по-русски.

Старый 01.02.2007, 11:32   #3
Честно говоря не совсем понимаю, зачем использовать форумы на JS / ASP? есть же отличные решения на пхп/сервер баз данных... Практически у любого хостера это все есть.
И не надо будет гемороится с неординарными поставщиками баз данных...
ЗЫ аксевовский файл возможно мс-скуэл сервак возьмет. Хотя не факт. Если мне память не изменяет, то для аксесовских mdb-шек нужен Microsoft Jet что-то там (это поставщик баз данных). Он обычно идет в состеве винды...

Старый 01.02.2007, 16:24   #4
I know about the PHP forums but the problem is that we learn at the classes HTML JS and ASP only so it's the only things we're allowed to work with. Plus we should build it ourselves so if I'll take a ready PHP forum I won't be familiar with the code and won't understand it because I didn't learn it.
So I have to do with ASP, and there are ready forums I already found a couple I just don't know how to use it yet.

Старый 02.02.2007, 14:13   #5
Go to http://www.gotdotnet.ru/ and other .Net portals.

Старый 02.02.2007, 22:16   #6
How can I upload the forum? It's already finished, all the files are ready also the databse but how to upload it to the net?

Старый 02.02.2007, 22:16
Закрытая тема

Текущее время: 16:15. Часовой пояс GMT +4.

Реклама на форуме Условия размещения рекламы
Биржа ссылок Заработай на сайте!
Дизайнерский форум